Ensight obtains funding grants from the following, and many other, generous supporters.
- Denver Foundation
- Fort Collins Lions Foundation
- District 6 Colorado Lions Clubs
- Colorado Lions Foundation
- Lions Clubs International Foundation
- Anschutz Family Foundation
- Community Foundation of Boulder County
- Erion Foundation
- Eye Center of Northern Colorado
- Griffin Foundation
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Metric Motors
- North Colorado Medical Center Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank
- Thornton Community Assistance Fund
- US Bank
- William B. O’Rourke Foundation
- Wells Fargo
Donations from these organizations provide comprehensive low vision services to individuals and support administrative tasks.
Funds are used in the following manner:
- Assessments with low vision optometrist and occupational therapist
- Home visits with an occupational therapist
- Skills training with an OT or assistive technology trainer
- Office supplies and educational materials
- And more!
Ensight staff is grateful for our amazing donors!