Ensight Skills Center is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and we are applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Ensight Skills Center takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of www.ensightskills.org.
- Appoint an accessibility officer or ombudsperson.
- Work with consultants and continue to study and implement accessibility standards to the best of our ability.
- Ensight’s mission is “to provide people with low vision the tools, counseling, and training that empowers independent and productive living,” and we assist individuals in learning to use digital tools to access information.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Ensightskills.org is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ensightskills.org. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on ensightskills.org:
- Phone: 1 866 375 5693
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 1740 South College Ave., Fort Collins, CO 80525
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.