The staff at Ensight Skills Center understands that coping with vision loss is difficult, and that support is crucial in the process of adapting physically, emotionally, and socially. Our occupational therapists will discuss various aspects of adapting such as how to communicate with family members, finding support and resources, and advocating for oneself. Group support is available in the following formats:
- Online support group that meets twice monthly
- Adaptive painting classes
- Educational presentations on various assistive devices
- Fall prevention classes
- Our newsletter and blog cover the stories of our clients and others who have experienced vision loss as well as information about assistive technology, eye disease research, and many other low-vision topics.
- Follow our Facebook page
- watch our website for updated information on these topics as well as announcements about our services and educational or social opportunities.
Our CEO Denny Moyer and other staff have vision disorders, and we are dedicated to helping you in your journey of loss and discovery. Please call us if you have questions or concerns related to vision loss: We are here to help!