Over the past 22 years Denny Moyer, founder and CEO of the Ensight Skills Center for Low Vision Rehabilitation and the Curtis Strong Center for Visually Impaired in Colorado, has won a number of awards and important recognition from some of Northern Colorado’s most notable figures and sources.
Click on the awards below to read more about them.
- 2022 National Board of Certification for Occupational Therapy, Innovation Award
- 2017 “”Her Legacy” Women of Fort Collins a public art exhibit through the Zonta Club of Fort Collins.
- 2016 BizWest Northern Colorado Woman of Distinction
- 2015 Northern Colorado Super Woman of the Year
- 2011 Colorado Lions Humanitarian Award
- 2010 Lions Clubs International President’s Medal
- 2010 “Colorado Women of Vision”
- 2008 CAER Connections Award in recognition of the support provided to children with visual impairments
- 2007 Mayor’s award “Service Provider of the Year” for contribution in the community to enhancing the lives of individuals with disabilities
- 2007 Mayor’s Personal Award
Ensight Skill Center
1101 Oakridge Drive Suite C.
Fort Collins, CO 80525